Saturday, May 26, 2012

Hungover Days

Oh by golly what a holly jolly time I had last night. Seriouls i got white gilr wasted with that E&J, what you know about that Erk and zero Brandy, for some reason that it the only thing I can drink and take shots of and I don't feel like throwing up. Yes I'm a to bit hungover today, but what do you expect, we drank over a bottle. Sitting here though, in my bed, hungover, I started thinking of what a lucky girl I am. I'm so glad that my life is going great. There are some days that I just feel like the world is caving in, but my support system is ridiculously amazing. I have the best friends ever and I'm finally spending time with my mom, dad and grandma. If you asked me 5 years ago if I thought my life would be where it is now, I would of told you no way, because with my luck anything that can go bad, will go bad and anything that can go wrong will go wrong. This isn't the case, I have amazing friends, a family that I now speak to and I'm loving my life. I'm so thankful for the people that are in my life. I'm so grateful for the people that keep me going everyday and I'm so blessed to know that no matter what, everything will be alright! Cheers to hungover days.

No comments:

Post a Comment