Sunday, December 11, 2011

In the words of...me

It's that time of the year, it's the holiday season. The time where you get to see friends and family and be thankful that you have them in your life. I mean you should be thankful everyday, but for some reason we love our family more during the November/December month. Anyway that was just a random thought that I wanted to write. I also wondered to myself who actually took the time to sit here and read what the hell I am writing, honestly I don't think that I write anything exciting, just those random thoughts that I have in my head. Speaking if random thoughts I found myself a new favorite card game and it's called Skip-Bo, I now want my own deck for Christmas. Have I mentioned how excited I am about 2012. I really see myself changing, well that's the goal. I want to start looking at life a little differently, I need to make sure that I take care of me first. That is so much easier said than done though because I genuinely like helping people, we need to help each other out. Ok well I am just rambling now listening to Jason Mraz, I don't want to start getting emo...bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment