Tuesday, September 20, 2011
Nice to meet you
So it's been about 8 years since I've actually dated, being with the same guy for almost 10 years can definitely cause a dating disability. I feel like a 16 year old trying to set up dates with people. I'm so lost and confused, do I pay? Do they pay? I mean goodness, times are so politically correct, I may be a woman, but I can afford my own darn meal. Anyway so I finally got to experience an outing last Saturday, I was nervous at first, but that ended really quick when I met the guy and the first thing he says to me is "I got us a blunt". It's as if this guy knew me and he knew that I was nervous and all I needed was some Mary Jane in my life. Anyway, we had a great time, I enjoyed his company and he even texted me later that evening about the good time he had as well and how we should do it again. Of course I said yes, I had a nice experience the first time why wouldn't I do that again. We were suppose to meet last night again, but our work schedules are so opposite and on top of that he lives 20 mins away and with traffic it can take longer (the downfall on seeing/dating guys without a car) so I didn't want to drive all the way to him just for an hour or so. We ended up leaving our conversation with “let’s reschedule", so do I call or text him or should I wait for him to contact me? Anyway...not sure what to do, again this scene is new for me and I guess at 26 I'm just testing the dating waters...Good luck Jammers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I need to get back in the dating scene.. i have been single for the last 3 years.. my last relationship was a bad one that lasted almost 4 years... ugh.. I'm scared and nervous too.. but we eventually have to put ourselves out there. If you had a good time, then call him, and go see him again if possible. :) good Luck Jammers!
ReplyDelete